LiveTurf™ is the first product developed through AGPW Group’s proprietary LiveGrow™ technology. It uses a combination of Gram negative and Gram positive endophyte microbes to promote root division/growth in order to overcome summer stress by enhancing water/nutrients uptake and stimulating turf’s resistance to diseases. Based on extremely successful results from 2018 field trials, LiveTurf™ is now available for sale.
Saying good bye to dry spot has never been easier.
Contact us for a free sample and pricing info
LiveTurf™ is now available for sale! Please contact us below for pricing information and to receive your FREE sample for an April application! (while supplies last)
Key Product Uses
1) Golf Course Greens & Tees
2) Golf Course Fairways
3) Sports Fields
Key Product Benefits
1) Elimination of dry spot and grass yellowing in the heat of the season
2) Improved turf uniformity through increase in water and nutrients uptake
3) Increase in disease resistance and possible reduction of pesticide use
4) No re-entry period
5) No special handling/storage required
6) Easily applied using standard golf course equipment
1) LiveTurf™ uses a high concentration of two endophyte microbes - a Gram negative & a Gram positive
2) These microbes produce auxin which significantly increases root branching and mass
3) Increased root mass improves water and nutrient uptake
4) Both bacteria in LiveTurf™’s formulation are alive and metabolically active, which means they begin to act immediately once applied - significantly improving efficacy
5) Once they colonize the inside of turf roots, they begin to outcompete surrounding diseases and block them from infecting the turf
LiveTurf™ vs Control Results
This is an example of LiveTurf™ treated grass on the left growing significantly longer and denser roots allowing it to better withstand the heat of the season through increased water and nutrient uptake.
LiveTurf™ was recently featured in "Between The Stripes" turf magazine! Please click the link below and scroll to page 18 to read the full article.