LiveTurf™ is the first product developed through our proprietary LiveGrow™ technology. It uses a combination of Gram negative and Gram positive endophyte microbes to promote root division in order to overcome summer stress and stimulate turf’s resistance to diseases. Based on extremely successful results this season, LiveTurf™ will be launching for sale in Spring of 2019.
Saying good bye to dry spot has never been easier.
Key Product Uses
1) Golf Course Greens & Tees
2) Golf Course Fairways
3) Sports Fields
Key Product Benefits
1) Elimination of dry spot and grass yellowing in the heat of the season
2) Increase in disease resistance
3) No re-entry period
4) No special handling/storage required
5) Applied using standard golf course equipment
1) LiveTurf™ uses two endophyte microbes - a Gram negative & a Gram positive
2) These microbes produce auxin which significantly increases root branching and mass
3) Increased root mass improves water and nutrient uptake
4) Both bacteria in LiveTurf™’s formulation are alive and metabolically active - significantly improving efficacy
LiveTurf™ vs Control Results
LiveTurf™ treated grass on the left grew significantly longer and denser roots
Contact us for pre-order information
LiveTurf™ is available for pre-order with first delivery in Spring of 2019. Please contact us below for pricing information.