Since 2013, we have led the effort to redefine the way biological products are grown, formulated, manufactured, and delivered to the field. This effort has been full of discussion with the industry, sharing of knowledge, and strategic planning. In the end we firmly derived two conclusions: our patent-pending technology is fundamentally different from every other approach that is currently being explored by the industry AND it is truly the future of not only biological but the entire crop protection industry. The reason for our thinking is that the three biggest problems that have prohibited biologicals from making a true impact are:
- Their inability to consistently compete in various environments in the field.
- High costs associated with their production.
- Limited number of strains available due to limitations of current fermentation and formulation processes.
Is to utilize our proprietary platform to position biological products as the main solution in the crop and T&O protection industry in the near future. We will accomplish this through our patent-pending LiveGrow™ platform that drastically redefines and improves the following aspects:
- Fermentation - Revolutionary fermentation process that grows any organism or consortia of organisms into active microbial products that are more effective, consistent, and cheaper than their dormant biological counterparts and as or more effective than their chemical competitors.
- Manufacturing - An extremely cheap manufacturing model that produces active organisms without having to make them dormant for stabilization, highly flexible to demand, 100% waste free, and tremendous potential for extended shelf life.
- Application - Breakthrough field application technology that delivers active microbes to the field and protects them from predation to ensure ultimate efficacy and consistency.
Through this complete platform any biological organism, both spore forming and non-spore forming, will have the ultimate opportunity to maximize its mode of action in order to effectively and consistently deliver results in the field that are expected based on its properties. The future is here; join the movement.
What We've Achieved
- Grown and formulated every type of microorganism: gram positive bacteria, gram negative bacteria, and fungi through our fermentation process.
- Achieved live cells or spore concentrations between 1E+9 – 1E+11 CFU/g which are significantly greater than claimed by leading biological products.
- Obtained shelf life of at least six months (trials ongoing) for organisms manufactured according to our model all while maintaining them active and potent.
- Grew microorganisms with LiveGrow™ technology on different sizes and types of biodegradable man-made particles which will allow for different types of applications.
- Generated zero waste during manufacturing of microbial preparations through our LiveGrow™ platform.
- Created and successfully tested an industrial prototype of the “universal unit” that will be used to manufacture products through LiveGrow™ technology.
- Achieved green house results superior to both biological and chemical standards.
- Achieved field trial results equal and superior to both biological and chemical standards in agricultural & turf trials.
- Opened a new R&D facility in the Research District of Tri-Cities, WA
- Filed full patent application for our technology both in United States and internationally.